What will TowerCrest do?
- Carry out a historical audit of invoices from your electricity suppliers (up to 6 years previously) and identify areas of incorrect charges.
- Have these overcharges refunded and reimbursed to yourself.
What is historical invoice auditing?
- The identification of all the individual elements that combine to create a contract price and the verification that each of those elements is correct. Historical invoice auditing isolates incidents of overcharges that have been made to customers using faulty contract prices.
- Require a contractual agreement to proceed.
- Request a letter of authority in order to approach the supplier in question.
- Need access to suppliers invoices and contracts (minimum last 12 months).
- Identify potential problem areas.
- Within 6 weeks present results, analysis and actions required.
- Agree with yourself the refunds to be actioned.
- Negotiate all refunds on your behalf with the supplier.
- Not charge you if no errors are identified.
- Share a percentage of the refund as their fee.
Who can benefit from our services?
- Customers who have little understanding of deregulated energy markets.
- Customers that are energy dependent and need to control costs.
- Customers with agreed procurement contracts.
- Customers with multiple sites can especially benefit.
- Customers who care about the bottom line.
TowerCrest speciality sectors:
- Food Manufacture
- Packaging Manufacture
- Utility Suppliers
- High Street Retai
- Educational Institutes